Showing 1–30 of 37 resultsView All
Laminate Flooring by FinishBuild
Are you looking for quality, durable, easy-to-install floors at an incredible low price? Well, our laminate floors are the answer to all your prayers, only here at FinishBuild!
Why you should choose a laminate floor?
In our section of laminate floors you will find a great variety of colors and styles, you can be sure that you are going to choose the perfect complement for your home’s decor. In addition, laminate floors are extremely versatile and resistant to scratches and marring in comparison to natural wood flooring, making it possible for them to be used in any room of your home, this is the reason why many families with pets and young children prefer laminate floors.
Laminate is easy-to-install and can be installed directly over most existing floors. This significantly reduces labor costs and time if you are performing the job yourself. As stated, most models can fit into place by hand or with the additional aid of a rubber mallet. There is no need to pay for professionals to come and install the flooring for you!
The laminate floors were designed to look and feel like your favorite floor, replicating the natural color and texture of a real hardwood. Also, because of their low costs, they are an excellent alternative to natural wood, ceramic, or stone flooring. You can save money and create beautiful environments by opting for laminate floors.
Care and Maintenance of Laminate Flooring
- To avoid irreparable damage to your floors, do not use steam cleaners or wet mops.
- Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. Never allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth. In case of remaining in any residue, use a damp cloth to remove it.
- Clean the floor regularly with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Washing the floor with water, soap or other liquid detergents can cause warping, swelling, delamination and joint-line separation.
- Do not use polishing machines to clean your laminate floors.
- For spots such as candle wax or chewing gum, harden the spot with ice and then gently scrape with a plastic scraper, such as a credit card. Be careful not to scratch the flooring surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- In very sandy areas, like a house on the beach, it is necessary to clean more frequently because although these floors are very resistant, excess dirt can cause scratches to develop. A regular sweep can avoid this problem. To be able to clean the debris that falls in the grooves between the pieces of laminate floor, you must sweep in the direction in which they were placed.
- When making changes to the furniture of your home you must take care that the material of the feet does not come into contact with your laminate floors. Furniture feet should be provided with felt glides to prevent scratches.